PDA

View Full Version : This is more for the forums

MiscMan
8th Feb 2000, 09:03 PM
You guys could add an announcements section so that you can tell us new stuff without us missing anything.

------------------
MiscMan

mmmmmmmm...realism

Eliwar
9th Feb 2000, 01:24 AM
I know what your saying, but new stuff comes up in different posts anyways and would be a pain to always put it in that section. They update there news page pretty good and I'd rather see them continue uninterruptedly for 23.5 hours a day on Inf than have them update all the time

(the .5 hrs left over goes toward getting food and going to the bathroom or enjoying the beauty of life /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif)

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

Beppo
10th Feb 2000, 09:37 PM
beauty of life /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
cool ... haven't seen this for weeks now.... just scripting and the rest 0f the 0.5 hours /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif ... LOL

But always keep in mind... we have real jobs btw. and so not 23.5 hours time for inf.... ok, the weekends.... hehe....
I can tell ya that we all spend every free minute we have for Infiltration in the moment. And just telling ya something about one week of developement: ... 2 days over 24 hours without sleep, top 'day' = 44 hours without sleep, longest time staying in bed = 4.5 hours .... and that was only one week /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ...

Beppo

------------------
Lead-Programmer of the Infiltration (http://www.planetunreal.com/Infiltration) Team

Beppo's (http://www.planetunreal.com/beppo) ControledDeath

Eliwar
10th Feb 2000, 10:36 PM
I know, but should quit though. Tell your boss to shove it, you're working on something cool now. Hell, I'll pay you to work full time. how's $5.50 an hour sound. Hopefully you would finish before I ran out of money. Can you get it done in about 1272.75 hours?

------------------
*Blam* -FMJ

Billdog
12th Feb 2000, 07:38 PM
Don't say such a thing, next time Beppo might not work before getting some green, wait a minute I might not even work! The day I started making myself seem useful?

Can we have half of it in Euro?

Darkliege, it's a long time since I've heard a better suggestion.

Eliwar
12th Feb 2000, 08:15 PM
Oh, wait. I forgot that I need to buy a car. Sorry. If I had connections to a publisher, I'd definately tell them about you. Somebody out there must have some.

------------------
*Blam* -FMJ

deathren
17th Feb 2000, 05:01 AM
beauty of life? do I really want to know what that is supposed to mean?

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

thornz
17th Feb 2000, 12:24 PM
jesus, you guys are working that hard and it's still not gonna be done until like may?

you guys are going to have to take a well deserved vacation when this is through.

Billdog
17th Feb 2000, 01:02 PM
Yep, you see most of us not only work but also work or/and study. We do this so we can skip the work or/and study later. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Most of the mutators can be made in an hour by a coder. We make a Very big mutator that's going to be more of a conversion, the size difference is obvious. Our coders use much more time debugging than making new code. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Our artists use large amounts of time to create unique weapon models and the other stuff you see and will se in Infiltration. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I could continue but why, you get the point: We don't take more shortcuts than we have to.
Should have seen Warren when Mark Rein told him we couldn't get the educational software licensing deduct. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
All except Beppo(bugs) and Neo(not allowed) will take a brief holiday. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

Billdog
17th Feb 2000, 01:13 PM
BTW if you see Neo tell him a guy wearing sunglasses inside calling himself Schmidt is asking about him.

INF_Neo
17th Feb 2000, 09:18 PM
Why are the others allowed to have holidays and not me?
Bäääääh!

Catalyst
19th Feb 2000, 08:11 AM
Damn, someone stole my lawn chair. Looks like it's back to work on Infiltration. The vacation was nice, and it gave me a chance to get away from Billdog's sporadic mysterious threats to my life for a while. Yep, great to be back!