suggestion for more realism

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jeevz

Mar 1, 2000
Visit site
Currently the default Mod sets the movement of your character slower then normal UT. I was thinking it might be nice to have movement be normal but when you use the aim feature for most weapons you then move slower. This can simulate "running" for cover as opposed to "taking your time" and aiming. What does everyone think?

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Kind a reminds me of Serpentine..
Would perhaps add realism, but still one is able to run with a rifle at his shulder - just acurracy would go to hell /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I would prefer to retain the current system or only add this feature as Possibility(like explosive ammo)

Snakeye

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Sniper187

Official Forum Lurker
i thought a good idea to add would be different ammo types for the guns, such as JHP (jacketed hollow point) and FMJ (full metal jacket) ammo. These could be more realistic, because if you are using FMJ ammo, you get more penetration than JHP ammo, however JHP ammo punches a larger hole in the target. Just thought i would say that. Thanx for the great mod, im really lookin forward to v3.0

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Well, couldn't find a word about different ammo types in the roadmap - but I'm not that concentrated anymore today..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing