What?! No mines?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Not really any moving armored vehicles to blow up. Not too effective on people, yes they would be torn into tiny bits, but they could easily manuever around them. Grenades and rockets work just fine

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

Turgon

Mar 17, 2000
Ireland
Visit site
i don't think Xenomorph means the big buggers use to destroy vehicles but anti-infantry like the butterfly mine. It would allow you to set up some great traps

G

Please read the Roadmap

or for your benfit and ease, if you look in the items section of it...and I quote:

"Claymore mine- This small mine is set off by a trip wire and sends shrapnel at a 60 degree angle.
OZM-4 (bounding)- This cylinder mine is set off by actually stepping on it. When you drop it, it will be only partially visible simulating it being put into the ground. When it's stepped on, it will bound in the air and detonate, sending hundreds of shrapnel pieces everywhere. Better known as the Bouncing Betty.. A sure kill up close."

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

G

Please read the Roadmap

or for your benfit and ease, if you look in the items section of it...and I quote:

"Claymore mine- This small mine is set off by a trip wire and sends shrapnel at a 60 degree angle.
OZM-4 (bounding)- This cylinder mine is set off by actually stepping on it. When you drop it, it will be only partially visible simulating it being put into the ground. When it's stepped on, it will bound in the air and detonate, sending hundreds of shrapnel pieces everywhere. Better known as the Bouncing Betty.. A sure kill up close."

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/