Weapon Ideas - plz look at them

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Hankey

Mar 20, 2000
Ok, i know you dont like new weapon ideas but - hey - thats what we all want right?

I know the modelling and blah is hard work so i dont expect much, but ho knows...

I know everyone likes the .50AE Desert Eagle but hey what about a real kick-ass revolver like the Taurus Raging Bull (.454 Casull)??
As for MPs/SMGs there are e.g. the Ingram MAC-10, the CZ-61 Scorpion (i know its .32 but it looks cool !) and the IMI Uzi
Assault Rifles: H&K91 aka G3, SIG 550, Steyr AUG, Enfield SA-80 aka L85A1, AK 47
7.62 Sniper Rifles: Walther WA2000, Dragunov SVD
.50BMG : I NEED the Barett 82 !! mooh !

BTW: Is there *ANY* way you can add different ammo types (FMJ/JHP)? Would be darn cool !!

Again, sorry for going on your nuts with all this gun stuff.

PK

Mr Hankey

Mar 20, 2000
I forgot - what also would be cool is a new set of shotguns:
A standard Pump-Shotgun - Remington or whatever; a double-barreled one (maybe sawed-off for all the grunts out there...) and a combat shotgun like the H&K CAWS, the SPAS-15 or the mossberg bullpup...

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Oh dear, I want to protect you. But I can't. I can't close this thread.

PEOPLE, KEEP CALM AND DON'T ANSWER!!!

We're working on a military project, we have no use for revolvers or sawed-off shotguns.

SMG...you want the Uzi? Hell, go to the INF homepage (poll!)

Assault Rifle...the Sig...551....AK......?Hell, go to the INF homepage. (poll!)

I suggest you check out the armory of our homepage. Then read the roadmap.
You can access these 2 by clicking on their names on the INF homepage.

Mr Hankey

Mar 20, 2000
Seems i misunderstood...
im sorry, forget about my blubberings

but... what about the DE ? Never seen a soldier with a .50AE...

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
We have the .50 DE for the same reason we have a H&K G11 for the same reason we have dual weapon support- not really practical, but it's a well rounded variety. The .50 DE is a large, but from what I've read, reliable weapon. Seven rounds will go quick, and everyone might know you're coming, but if all I have is an M9 and I only heard you fire 2 rounds, I'll probably keep my head down a little longer.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Just wondering Warren, does FNG in your sig mean Fucking New Guy? Seems to make sense.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

[This message has been edited by Darkliege (edited 03-20-2000).]

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Just wondering Warren, does FNG in your sig mean ****ing New Guy? Seems to make sense.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ

[This message has been edited by Darkliege (edited 03-20-2000).]