Funny idea for spectator mode

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I was watching one of those Phantasm movies a couple days ago, and I couldn't help but think that those little floating balls would be great for spectators in UT. I know this probably has a 0% chance of being inplemented in Inf, but I couldn't help but post it. Anyone in spectator mode would appear as a small silver ball that could fly around the level, maybe with a camera lens on the front. The players could even shoot the spectators and send the balls spinning out of control in a shower of sparks. Granted, it's pretty unrealistic, but maybe someone with some spare time would like to take a shot at it.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?