PDA

View Full Version : M67 Frag Grenade

Keiichi
10th Apr 2000, 08:25 PM
Is the grenade going to be updated in v2.8, or is the present skin the final one? I'm just wondering because you guys said that every weapon except the AT4 was going to be replaced.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

INF_Neo
11th Apr 2000, 10:25 AM
usually we do what we've said...

red0006
14th Apr 2000, 04:37 PM
On the subject of grenades, would it be possible for a smoke grenade to be introduced, for smoke screens etc. I know this is a weapons suggestion (sorry /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) but I'd love to abush people in a smoke screen.

------------------
"I feel I'm gettin' weaker, while Charlie's gettin' stronger in the jungle"

INF_Neo
15th Apr 2000, 05:29 PM
I think there's noone who wouldn't like to have smoke grenades. The problem is the falling fps rate. It really kills your machine.

Catalyst
16th Apr 2000, 05:03 AM
I'm going to try an idea I have for smoke grenades, if it works OK you might have smoke grenades in Inf just yet.

------------------
Chris Robbers
Infiltration Programmer

Bad.Mojo
16th Apr 2000, 03:16 PM
Couldn't you do the smoke effects as some sort of translucent sprite effect like the explosions, and just create many random smoke patterns? They'd all essential cloud your view while only needing to render a one sided texture.

Or something.

Yiah, TOOMA again.