PDA

View Full Version : kritik on teh shotgun

keule
15th Apr 2000, 04:07 PM
hi !

hello i think the semi mode on the shotgun is unrealistic. The baretta and the m4 shots too
exactly. and the sniper rifles shoot not exactly enough. but i find infiltration is a
very cool mode. soory for the bad english but
im from germany.

das_ben
15th Apr 2000, 04:56 PM
mhh i'm actually from germany, too... your english is really very bad.. but nevermind..
mhh i think the secondary firemode of the shotgun is ok

-reaper was here-

INF_Neo
15th Apr 2000, 05:14 PM
Everything has been fixed.
The semi mode is realistic. A Benelli Super 90 can shoot 4 rounds per second. We don't have an M4 yet but the aiming of the Beretta and the M16 is fixed

Mr. T
15th Apr 2000, 11:20 PM
Well, your English is a hell of a lot better than my German. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

keule
16th Apr 2000, 07:09 AM
Ok thanx for the replies !!
i donĀ“t know that the shotgun can fire so quickly. but now i knew that.

Deathbent
22nd Apr 2000, 05:20 AM
You should switch out the Bennelli with the SPAS-12. For those of you who don't know this, the SPAS-12 is capable of unloading it's 9-shell clip in 2.25 seconds - according to Rogue Spear at least. I'm not sure if this is in the roadmap are not, so if it is, oh well. And don't give me no "NO NEW WEAPONS" It's just a suggestion for after 3.0.

INF_Neo
22nd Apr 2000, 05:43 AM
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~unreal/modcentral/html/rolleyes.gif

Roadmap, my son, the roadmap! Or even better: armory, my son, the armory!
You can access it via the INF page.

In RS the SPAS-12 is full-auto. Do I have to say more about its realism in RS???

geogob
22nd Apr 2000, 11:55 AM
hehe

yeah your english is fine! All my family is Germany but my german is worse than ever!
And not speeking of my english that could need some improuvment too!

------------------
----- Geogob -----
The only way out is the C4 way
Please, be kind to animals and newbees

jaunty
30th Apr 2000, 11:33 PM
ok.. first of all thr franchi SPAS-12 holds a SEVEN round clip, only comes in semi auto and can fire off 240 rounds p/minute

(BTW for those who don't know.. the SPAS-12 is the shotgun from half-life)

------------------
sniping the poor bastards for 2 years strong

ShakKen
1st May 2000, 02:32 AM
To clarify everything.

The Franchi SPAS-12 has an 8+1 shell tubular magazine. It is both pump and semi-auto capable(toggled by the inset pushbutton below the pump).

It has no capability for full auto fire.