Howabout Leaning Around Corners...and explosive surprises

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sandman(IRL)

Jun 4, 2000
I dont think itd be possible with current player models that you have with UT but i hear youre trying to develop your own in later versions...Howabout making it possible to lean your torso around a corner like in SWAT 3?...it can be pretty damn handy and would replace the slightly more deathmatch than RL style of strafing to and from cover which can look ...odd
As for the new classes will there be any demolition expert type guy for planting bombs and booby traps etc? I read in Checnya the Checyen snipers used to snipe at russian infantry, the russians would then seek cover in a nearby house and then checyen sniper would detonate the explosives he had planted there earlier...morbid maybe but being able to do that online would be one hell of a rush /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sandman(IRL)

Jun 4, 2000
I beg to differ good sir

I took your advice and read the roadmap for a third time...Yep there under the handily entitled character classes section was mention of 5 character classes...including VIP and Special Ops type guys...with mention of possibly others...i was wondering if others included a type of democlitions/booby trap guy.
Now youve got your finger closer to the pulse obviously so they may have given up on character classes...but ive got to work of roadmap to avoid asking stupid questions....so is the roadmap out of date in its aspirations or what?
As for leaning glad to hear it...i do enjoy the cowardly sniping attack from behind hard cover and leaning can only make it simpler