Face paint

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
what good is camouflage in UT? Seriously, it doesn't seem to make you less visible and seeing as only one team could have appropriate camo for the level, it would be an unfair advantage if it really did work.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
wonder if there'll be any models for us who ain't uh... caucasion...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
hmmm, yeah there should be skins that represent other races.

I agree that camo doesn't really hide people in a game the way it can in the real world, but face paint would add to the realism. Correct?

-Mr. T

Supernova

Jun 9, 2000
www.geocities.com
well

As Hannibal said the cammo doesn't seem to affect those darn bots. But it would be cool to have some more cammo skins ofcourse we would need levels where you can use them coz running around in a city with forest cammo doesn't help anyway.

- I was going to insert a signature here but since I can't seem to get it to work I'll just type some shit here like I am doing now -

RaekwoN

Infiltration Level Designer
Aug 5, 1999
Melbourne, Australia
Face variants besides Caucasian...

As far as 2.8 goes - caucasian faces will be the only ones available - however I'm not sure about facial camouflage.

In 3.0 though we have Asian and African American as well as a few other possible faces planned to be implemented.

forumraek.gif