Stamina

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 16, 2000
Norwich, UK
Well...with the new stamina bar I was just wondering if the ammount of weapons you are carrying effects your stamina? If you havnt allready done so I think this should be implemented + You should only be allowed to carry a certain weight of equipment and weapons?

What do you all think? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Yup2, such will be the case. INF will have no clearly defined weight limit tho, but if you insist on carryign every gun in the armory the end result ofcourse becomes complete immobility!

ShakKen
Infiltration
3D artist

Jun 16, 2000
Norwich, UK
Exactly that what i mean, if you have the full wieght of guns you wont be completly immobile but you would go REALLY slow forcing you to drop some equipment, I mean the aim is realism and how many people do you know that can carry 10 guns in thier pockets? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

My Site
<marquee>-=DeViL-MoNkeY=-</marquee>

ÜberCow

Jun 16, 2000
Have a way to jettison weapons so were not crushed to the floor by all of our unneccesary gear.P

ÜberCoww