stamina idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i think when you get shot your stamina should start to drop when your doing normal stuff like walking. the rate it drops should be affected by how much life you have left. if you just get nicked it should be barly noticable. if your on the brink of death you shouldn't be able to go to far. you could also maybe make it so that it dosen't recharge as fast.

My reasoning for this is that on psg bullet won't kill you in the game but irl if you survive it your not going to be doing much. kinda like, maybe you can carry a fully loaded napsack for 20 miles but lets see you try it when i put a high velocity bullet through your left lung.

Lord Bunker
Ruler of The Bunkvanian Empire
"only the first shot truly matters, everything else is just a waste of paint."

RAzOR

Jan 27, 2000
Visit site
I think this is already planned.....

RazoR :D

-------------------------
asthanos.gif

In nomini patri,
et filii,
et spiritus sancti.

willf

Nov 7, 2000
homepages.ihug.co.nz
something like that is in the road map thing i think. Bleeding to death as well, i think. It would really cahnge the game alot I'd say, i mean the way people play. The bots are crazy, they don't panic or anything like real people, You'll end up having to be much more cautious than now even. will be interesting.