PIC: Cool new M16 attachment!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
How about this for the Inf M16? I don't know if it's been used in combat, I doubt it, but it's still cool as ****. If we got this we could use the M16 for fire support while we're waiting for the Minimi/SAW... :eek:

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Now, gentlemen, this looks like the probably best looking attachment for an M16. Reminds me of the good old Stoner, one system fits every requirement from carbine to LMG.

Just one concern: wouldn't the barrel melt after some hundred shots? I would have liked to see beta-c mags for the M16, just like there are drums for the AKMSU, but this would be much better.

Well, any comment from the team?
Especially from Gryphon - I'd like to know how reliable this is and how it affects the handling of the gun.

Snakeye :D

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
hmmmmmmm. i might just have to stop using the AKMSU. provided that the m16 gets full auto capabilities, that is.

I'm that bird on Pestilence's shoulder

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Think it's the mag which can hold about 100 rounds and if I recall someone posted a pic of an AK with one. The clip was curved 180 degrees and extended until just below the muzzle.

The only thing that is better than cheap is free :D

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
:mad:

/Smacks Galladin around

HAVE I TOUGHT YOU NOTHING?!?

Beta-C magazines are twin drum magazines with a single feed tower. These are available in STANAG 5.56mm and 9mm.

The AK has an entirely differant magazine engagement system.

/bashes Galladin's head in

shakinfil.jpg

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Snakeye is right. Even a fluted barrel would start putting bullets everywhere after you unload that many rounds. Save the high capacity for dedicated machine guns that have quick-change barrels.