Can you lean further than your body?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Messiah

Skilled
Nov 8, 2000
entertaining.20m.com
How many people out there have noticed that when you lean, you notice a big difference from first person, but there's hardly any difference from third person?
This gives a person leaning a bigger advantage than it should because he/she can see the enemy but cannot be seen at all.

"I pretend to be busy and they pretend to pay me!"

[This message was edited by The Messiah on Nov 20, 2000 at 16:39.]

Farrell

Oct 19, 2000
leaning complications...

aye, I think thats what they're working on right now in preparing the online code.

Sometimes when a match ends when I'm leaning around a corner to cap a bad guy, no part of my body is visible from around the corner, or my gun is imbedded in the wall.

thats fine vs bots, but in multiplayer, what you see has to be what everyone else sees.

and if we can get the bots to lean, wow, that'd be sweet.

Unicorn

Mar 1, 2000
Visit site
Try posing in front of the mirror in the toilets in the Shooting Range map and watch how little your reflection moves when you do...

As you say, it's no big deal at the moment for bot games, but at some point it needs to be fixed for online games.