About the player classes planned

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BiG_E

Oct 4, 2000
Visit site
I think the player classes is a good idea but I think it would be better if you still had different player classes that act different(bots) but you could pick the equipment that they use.

Also, I think you guys should put alot more time into the bots. The fastest connection I can get where I live is 26kbps so online play is impossible. Or atleast till they get full satellite internet out.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
There are no player classes planned dude..

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Neglous8

Nov 30, 2000
Teammates

Is there plans to make a option screen so you can pick what your bot teammates bring with them? I am tried of my team members bring shot guns to my pick nick. Or bringing a Robar to a house clearing party.... :eek:( Will we be able to give Bots some orders like in regular UT? So when you are hiding to be a sniper, or to do recon, they don't follow you and side right next to you when your trying to hide.

Lonâ€￾