Tons of stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nocturnal_ned

Dec 1, 2000
I already went through my idea of laser-sights, but i just thought about some new stuff within the last like 5 seconds from my last message....well, i always wanted vehicles, of course, but that would take awhile....how bout differant types of ammunition? maybe "cop-killers" for the magnum (i dont really know what kinda gun shoot thouse), or maybe differant kinds of grenades? like maybe just bean bags (thats right, right?) so you can knock people out for a short time so you can get away....or maybe some of those grenades that blow up and shoot those little spikes everywhere (i hope that was not just made up, or i'm ganna sound stupid.)....of course body armor, but every one has already said that. Or how bout infrared goggles, so you can see bodys through walls... I think one of the coolest things that you guys could do, whould make the characters completely customizable, like choose where your weapons would be, or maybe differant colored helmets and jackets, maybe no backpack,and have the weapons dangling off you..
or maybe you could have medals, counting on how many kills or deaths you have. I would also really like to customize the faces, what color they are, if they have a mask on, maybe a beard, or some sunglasses....well, maybe i should stop right now, because half this stuff will never happen. Oh well, thanks for readying! Please tell me any comments.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Wehicalls and multiple ammo types are comming, read the ROAD MAP!

But medals and custom charicters......no way dude.
The team have said it a ton of times, they dont want an RPG type game!

gfsigil.jpg

All hail the PRF!