possible idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
If anyone has tried the game Venom (I think thats the name - could be wrong)they only have the grass appear when you go prone. Would that be possible?

"This is bad comedy"
-William Shakespeare

"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
-William Shakespeare

"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."
-Sir Winston Churchill

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Why only have grass appear when you go prone?
besides, wouldn't it look strange when grass suddenly sprouts out in the middle of say an office block?

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
well i think it worked more like how the mech2 engine handled gras and junk. it was continually spwned around you in a big field of junk. so it looked like it was everywhere.

venom was sensitive to what you were on. like it would disapear when you croseed a road. it also had a ghillie suit deal which was suprprisinling effective. I've brought that up before thoug.

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

Jan 1, 2001
zaimexis.cjb.net
galadinn: haha... I would imagen that.. lol

hmmm wouldnt that make it more easy to se the guy who is prouning, when a field of grass appears around the playermodel.... anyway. hmm