Steyr?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Ok, I know that new weapons ideas are "generally disregarded", but a whole company? I'm sure everyone knows of the Steyr AUG Bullpup rifle, but I must ask the question of why Steyr has not been included. I mean any form of their guns. They make some of the most advanced rifles in the world, yet they arn't a part of INF? As for SMGs, what about the Steyr TMP? These are two great weapons that I would really like to see put in game. And it's not like we already have the AUG in and I'm asking for the H-Bar or something, but we have none of these! Gryphon? Shakken? What's going on?!?! :eek:

chronicsig.jpg

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
well.. rumor has it that an aug has been modeled (possiblly skined) by the INF team, but not sure if i'll make it into the game.. I think the major problem with the aug and tmp at the moment is that they're simply too popular with the mod community.. CS TO ect ect. and they're not highly popular in the real world.

yeah yeah yeah.. i know a couple of armies & LE use them i'm sure but no where near the number of AK's M16's or Mp5's.

another contributing figure might be "will it unbalance the game or do we really need another asault rifle." or why do we need a Tmp when we're going to have a uzi?

hey like i said.. i'd love to see a G36 simply cause i like they way the look but we're getting a sig thats pretty much the same thing.

It seems to take a REALLY long time for a weapon to be implimented in the game so for the games sake we gotta ask and hope for weapons that will bring new dimension to the game.

boom

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Yeah, the Aug is most probably going to be in although ShakKen will give you a lively arguement as to why it isn't one of the worlds best guns.

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i think shakken even said he was the one that did the model for it. personally i'd rather see an anaconda. i figure they put the de in so why not a big revolver.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Nah, a .40 USP or a Sig P226

page

"I just pretended that the enemy was my Ex-husband, and I was a force of nature!" -Lorelei Ni, Rise Of The Triad

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
Well...

I agree with neo, I definantly want to see the H&K G36, that rifle is so frickin' cool, plus I like the Steyr AUG as well. Finally, in my opinion the TMP looks a lot cooler than the IMI mini-uzi. But that's just me.

newersig.jpg