M60! (probably suggested a million times)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snowshovelboy

looking for MAD_BOMBER
Oct 31, 2000
MN
www.bartkus.net
When you start out, you are carrying it and all its ammo and bi(tri)pod, then you change firing modes and it makes you put it down and set it up on a bipod so you can fire it. Change modes again and you take it down and carry it again. Maybe not too realistic because it is a crew serviced weapon, maybe the less reliable M60e3 would be more realistic. Some of us like to just sit there and shoot everything! .. i mean... provide cover fire

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m60e3.htm

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
close

if you look in the armory you'll see that the M249 is planned for eventual inclusion...

and before anybody else says it: "Note: new weapons ideas are generally disregarded" :p

mrtt4.jpg

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Who says the M60 is a "crew serviced" weapon? I know for a fact that one man can stand and fire it from the shoulder for extended periods of time. I've seen numerous documentaries on the U.S. Navy SEALS which show them firing it like that.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
According to the FAS the M60 IS a crew served weapon, which is surely true for tripod mounted ones.
Since you could designate a single gunner as crew too, I don't have that many problems with that.

Now, like BA already mentioned, new weapon suggestions are(better should be) a NO on this message board.

Snakeye :D

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Someone said that the M60 is a military disaster. i agree. I want new stuff. IMO INF should get a HK one. They´re newer and prettier.

I´m gonna kick your lilly ass, freak!!!

Neglous8

Nov 30, 2000
The variant the M60 US Navy Seals uses is a newer model, with a shorter barrel, and front pistol grip to steady the weapon. Original M60's didn't have this.

M60 More of Vietnam Era version.
772.jpg

M60 E3 Version.
86.jpg
o