Looking view.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neglous8

Nov 30, 2000
Many times I have been, crouched, peaking around a corner. Wishing there was a key I could hold down then use the mouse. When doing this it, would move my head in the game turn so I could look around to see what is around me, where the team members are. While my weapon stays point at the last position I had it. Once I let go of the key, it snaps back to the iron site/standard look forward view. The hold down look view, could only have a certain arc. Sometimes I am in position, but want to look quickly side to side to scan the area. Or to quickly see where other team members are.

Also would like to be able to look, while crawling. When I have a sniper rifle, not having to look through the scope. How about a Bi-Pod for the sniper rifles as a add on? It adds weight, but can steady the rifle in long range prone shooting. It could be set up, but hitting the same button you used to turn on the flash light when on the shot gun. This way the scope button functions wouldn't be changed.