I'm Worried

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eddybaby

Groovy
Oct 26, 2000
Would Bots be allowed in Online play??? they could really spoil a game???

PLS REPLY

:p ::.:.::Remember Kids...Play Fair!!::.:.:: :p

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Would you join a completely empty server ???

1) In UT bots already are a server-side option.

2) bots are great, because then you won't have to wait for ages until somebody joins your little server

3) if you set the number of bots low enough, then they will leave as soon as people join the server ...

- Hindsight is always 20/20 -

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Posts like this make me wonder if anyone here actually plays Unreal Tournament :rolleyes:

telefrag.gif

angryfire.gif
LordKhaine
angryfire.gif

"There is no peace among the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter and the laughter of the thirsting gods."

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I don't play nearly as much UT as I used to. And all my UT has always been done offline. :D

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I've played UT for over a year now, I still play it pretty much everyday.

angryfire.gif
LordKhaine
angryfire.gif

"There is no peace among the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter and the laughter of the thirsting gods."