You gotta reconize, foo!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bullzeye

A damn shifty character...
Jan 30, 2001
I'm lost...
It has been posted so many times lately but I am going to say it once more...

We need to be able to identify our teammates without the use of goofy green letters or red or blue or whatever you choose over their heads... That just looks way too stupid for a game as realistic as this...

Not too long ago I suggested that we add new uniforms and some extra stuff like that... NOW, I'm going to get a little more into detail...

In the U.S. army, navy, green beret, airborne, you have different types of uniform... I am not asking for the specific uniforms... What I am asking for is the ability to change details on your skin in order to look more unique while keeping your team's basic color and camo scheme.

Like maybe a cap or beret instead of a helmut or bush hat... Or maybe different patches or even the ability to change the color of the gear straps on ones skin... If you look anywhere online about this stuff you will see a very diverse collection of skins and vestments that make a certain branch of the military unique...

All I'm saying is that I don't think that it would be such a bad idea to make these adjustments in order to make 2.85 awesome...

The little stuff makes a big difference, and if the team would hold off a little longer on pushing the mod out then maybe we wouldn't have to spend hours downloading all 3 of the patches for the game and could just play the final NON BUGGY version of the game...

All I ask is skin diversity in place of stupid names and a more detailed game will come in the process...(not garaunteeing less bugs but what the hell) So consider this post and dont' flame me for no reason because that's just ignorant...

:p

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Perhaps shoulder patches with a blue and a red patch (like in the DF series and in R6: COE). and i'm all for the CS style Eclamation mark when a teammeber uses it's radio.
So either look at their shoulde patch or ask them to call in (the latter leaves some doubt, but hey IRL you can't always be sure either).

bigsig.jpg

P

philip_g

Team Name

In the same way,
I think that getting the ability to name the fighting team (when building map or in the game setting) will be a good thing.
Red team, Bleu Team and other hightly colored team aren't very realist.
I dont like any more to see "Blue Team Win the match" :(

Eyes-Only

Feb 1, 2001
idea .....maybe

I think there should be either A) some way of telling who talked (like in CS for example) or B) I play SWAT3 and the nics/last names whatever are on the back of your vest. Can that be done in this game or does the engine not allow it. I must say I really like the name on the back. Makes it feel real (well for swat anywhoo)

::wonders why he plays a police type game and then goes to work to have to do the police type thing::

Eyes-Only

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
oh my.....

you'll be able to choose between helmet, boonie hat and whatnot for the soldier.
You'll also be able to choose faces.
Plus you'll be able to choose uniforms.

Don't you read the news?