My biggest complaint (not very big though)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
L

lintunen

Hello. 2.85 rules as it is, but there are a few things that somewhat bother me.

1. The sound of your feet when walkin. It sounds like someone is running behind you, it seems that the frequency of the footsteps is exactly the same as when runnin, only the sound is attenuated. So it sounds like someone is running behind you, which makes me kinda nervous :) When running it sound ok, except that the guys are wearuing high heels or cowboy boots or something. Also when walking the sound shifts from left to right (I guess left leg right leg). This also confuses me a bit, I'm used to having my legs pretty centered relative to my ears :9

This especially occurs on headphones, which of course any serious gamer uses...

2. Running animations. How about increasing the frequency of the legs a bit or slowing these guys down. Now they are skating, and the little "tilt" they do on turns doesn't diminish the effect :)

Anyone else have these "problems" or is my install just f'd up or something?

Anywho, great job. I love most of the weapon sounds, esp. the mp5. Now if you'd just finish that server guide...