Off-Line Team Deathmatch Mode - Ammo sharing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dario

Nov 15, 2000
Suggestion is to include in the ingame orders menu to provide one clip of ammo from team members (bots) during offline play. Sometimes those bots are TOO efficient in policing up the ammo from the dead, leaving none for you.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Also the bots don't seem to understand the bulk system. I don't pick up every rifle I come across, but the bots do. I would be nice if they didn't pick stuff up unless they needed it or if it was ammo for their guns.

<center>
zundsig285.jpg
</center>

D

Digital Pain

Definately

Those bots are F*In annoying pickin uyp every weapon they can - do they get slowed down? and does ne one else get shot by their own bots - it happens loads to me! I think it would be good if the bots had a smaller ammo load as they hardly use it anyway - nice 1
~Digital Pain~
face.gif

mask.gif