well why would i be in the suggestions forum if i wasnt gonna suggest something??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
You should make a search option if possible
example i want to shoot buddypickle in the head

You would search and it would be like a normal search engine displaying the results once ya click the name ya want to play against it would show what server hes on,ping map etc.

Also you guys need to make MORE SPAWNPOINTS im talking like 14 spawnpoints on each team in every map,that way when i play siberia w/18 ppl it aint random if i get to play or not

the doors in dm-installation the automated ones dont always seem to work if ya try opening them from outside the building

Flagstaff should be toned down a bit i get 5 frames per second :mad: in flagstaff but in every other map there is i get at least 40 fps

MP5.jpg

"Blowing Mó^hêrfúÇ*@§ away Since November 27th 2K"

D

Digital Pain

possibly....

A search engine does sound ok but do you really have that much need to play certain players??? talk about grudges! lol although good it would prob slow down servers and be an unnessecary extra..... but I'm not dissing it entirely, why not organize games with these peoples or instead have a main challenge board - like a clan site????
~Digital Pain~
face.gif

mask.gif

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
i dont hold a grudge against anyone i jus like playing against ppl off the msg board like mayhem,coffeycan and others and its impossible to find them its just luck if they join

"Blowing Mó^hêrfúÇ*@§ away Since November 27th 2K"