Players scream when sniped ? ? Don't think so..........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

Carlos_Hathcock

I have never personally been shot with a sniper rifle but my guess is that if the shot killed you instantly there wouldn't be a whole lot of time for a Shakespeare style death scene and certainly no SCREAM. I could be wrong of course. If anyone on the board HAS been shot with a sniper rifle (and died) then please share your experience. If there is anyway to edit that within the game I think it would add to the realism. :eek: Picture this: You turn and look and you "Backup" is dead. Or better yet all you hear is the bullet hitting bone and the player falling to the ground. :eek: Now THAT would scare the crap out of me for sure !

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i've pulled heads from chickens and they still cluck if that counts. i also once shot one with a bb gun through the spinal cord and killed it instantly and it still clucked.

page

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
the only way you can be absolutely sure there is no screm is to hit em in the back of the head at the base of the skull.
This way you immediately stop any nervous actions between the head and the body. + you simply destroy his throat.
Any other place and he might still be able to scream.

<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>
page

Reviewer, Contributing Columnist Real Life Gaming</A>

Newcomers please check here before asking questions that might allready have been answered,
a little effort goes a long way.