PDA

View Full Version : Devil Dogs ooOOORAH!!!!!!!

MaCmAnIaK
6th Feb 2000, 09:45 AM
Hey what's up

I have an idea for a map unfortunately I can't execute It because I run on a MAC. and
seeing how there Is no unreal Ed. for MACS, I find myself In a dilemma. Which brings me
to the reason for this post. If you are a map designer and want to help me with my
Infiltration map Idea I would appreciate It!
So If you are Interested get back to me at: http://www.unreality.org/macrealintosh

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK
"THINK DIFFERENT OR DON'T THINK AT ALL!"

Andirez
6th Feb 2000, 10:00 AM
What's your map idea ? Couldn't find anything related to that on your site.

MaCmAnIaK
6th Feb 2000, 10:15 AM
First off are you a map developer ? and secondly I never said my map Idea would be
posted on my site If you read the post It say's to contact me go to
http:www.unreality.org/macrealintosh
or If you do not want to go to the site contact me via ICQ @ : 45309812 Thank you
anyhow for taking Interest In this matter.

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK

Andirez
6th Feb 2000, 12:13 PM
Big secret is it ?
Yep, I make maps, working on one right now.

MaCmAnIaK
6th Feb 2000, 03:18 PM
Secret naw

However I do want to make sure the person Inquiring about the map Isn't just nosy and
looking to waste my time. That's all!...

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK

Andirez
6th Feb 2000, 05:02 PM
Why don't you just post your idea and see that someone likes it or not ? Are you afraid that somebody else takes all the credit for it ?
BTW. Whatever you have in mind has probably come up by somebody else...

MaCmAnIaK
7th Feb 2000, 04:34 AM
Well I can assure you that someone else has not thought of my map Idea other wise I
wouldn't be attempting to make It come about now would I! Ive been playing Infiltration for
a while now and I doubt that there Is an Infiltration map Ive not seen or played. In any case your obviously not the person Im looking for so once again I thank you for your Interest In the matter and bottom line Isn't there a map you should be finishing ?! Practice makes perfect! good luck fellow unreal gamer.

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK

Corin
7th Feb 2000, 08:49 PM
Dude, you are never going to get anybody to listen to you posting crap like this. Just spit it out.

Andirez
7th Feb 2000, 09:01 PM
My point exactly...