Devil Dogs ooOOORAH!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MaCmAnIaK

Oct 15, 1999
Los angeles
www.unreality.org
Hey what's up

I have an idea for a map unfortunately I can't execute It because I run on a MAC. and
seeing how there Is no unreal Ed. for MACS, I find myself In a dilemma. Which brings me
to the reason for this post. If you are a map designer and want to help me with my
Infiltration map Idea I would appreciate It!
So If you are Interested get back to me at: http://www.unreality.org/macrealintosh

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK
"THINK DIFFERENT OR DON'T THINK AT ALL!"

MaCmAnIaK

Oct 15, 1999
Los angeles
www.unreality.org
First off are you a map developer ? and secondly I never said my map Idea would be
posted on my site If you read the post It say's to contact me go to
http:www.unreality.org/macrealintosh
or If you do not want to go to the site contact me via ICQ @ : 45309812 Thank you
anyhow for taking Interest In this matter.

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK

MaCmAnIaK

Oct 15, 1999
Los angeles
www.unreality.org
Secret naw

However I do want to make sure the person Inquiring about the map Isn't just nosy and
looking to waste my time. That's all!...

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Why don't you just post your idea and see that someone likes it or not ? Are you afraid that somebody else takes all the credit for it ?
BTW. Whatever you have in mind has probably come up by somebody else...

MaCmAnIaK

Oct 15, 1999
Los angeles
www.unreality.org
Well I can assure you that someone else has not thought of my map Idea other wise I
wouldn't be attempting to make It come about now would I! Ive been playing Infiltration for
a while now and I doubt that there Is an Infiltration map Ive not seen or played. In any case your obviously not the person Im looking for so once again I thank you for your Interest In the matter and bottom line Isn't there a map you should be finishing ?! Practice makes perfect! good luck fellow unreal gamer.

------------------
THE MaCmAnIaK