idea for CTF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unknown_Gamer

Jan 30, 2000
Longville, LA USA
Visit site
well, i don't know much about coding. that's all nice and true.

i've seen the flags in UT and they suck. the designs are good and all, but they lack that reality.

now, if you had actual flags: like american, german (for Neo), and others, that would make it a bit more fun.

thanks,
-unknown_gamer

------------------
If you want to dream, dream big...

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Hell yea! The skins could be the armed forces of different countries! Like US and Canada and Britain, there could be a skin for every country! And then people could make Assault maps with cool objectives like US troops stop the Iraquis from escaping back into Iraq and turn off the burning oil wells or some such.

The oilwell thing wouldn't be realistic like, there would need to be a switch or something instead of firefighting equipment, but on of those rotating waterturrets could be cool, the US has to stop the fire and the Iraquis must keep them from suceeding.

Unknown_Gamer

Jan 30, 2000
Longville, LA USA
Visit site
nothing more patriotic than putting out Saddam's oil fires. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

i was hoping that each country could have their own weapons. america's is the m-16, of course. i don't know what other guns and stuff the other countries have. but it would be fun. WWIII over and over and over....

------------------

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
Before we discuss about weapon restrictions for several countries, we should talk about which countries we implement, then we should make the skin and then many countries would be neglected, because of the many many German weapons.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
His parents picked all his mental and physical attributes from the big DNA container in the secret labs below the Berlin sewers created in order to make a race of humorless, tireless workers!

Neo was specially created to type 150 wpm and recognize all individual notes of 400 different musical instruments including the kazoo.

Do not annoy Neo as he is an especially brilliant mind and will not falter in his revenge upon you, wear earmuffs at all times to muffle the screeching of his special move: The Death Of 1000 untuned Violins!

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Attention: The previous post was an act of fiction, and extreme bad taste. The author based all human charachters upon his own amazing imagination. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2000 by Sean O'Hare

Unknown_Gamer

Jan 30, 2000
Longville, LA USA
Visit site
seems i'm not the only late night poster.

i'd just think it'd be nice to play for your coutry's flag. not the regular flags of UT.

and if i ever meet Neo online during a game, i'll be sure to frag him for his nice attitude... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

think you're an insomniac?!
-unknown_gamer

------------------