PDA

View Full Version : UT maps???

IS-Ghost
12th Feb 2000, 11:44 PM
heya, i'm jusst wondering if you guys are gonna get at least a few of those maps done for UT. I'm pretty much desparate to try the weapons on one of those cool looking maps (especially the Normandy day one, and DM-Deathzone).

Toysrme
13th Feb 2000, 12:31 AM
sigh some1 else do it i just can't

13th Feb 2000, 02:45 AM
I can just cut and paste it from the site:

Please note that there have been several INF maps that have been converted to Unreal Tournament and will work with INF 2.7 (such as INF-Ceetak to DM-Ceetak), and these maps have DM-Mapname before them and work with Unreal Tournament. Maps that say things such as DM-UTInf-BridgeTooFar will work, also, because it is an Unreal Tournament map (the maps designation of DM at the very beginning tells you everything).

So to restate, any map that has INF and only INF before it (such as INF-Ceetak, INF-BridgeTooFar) will NOT work with UT, or Infiltration 2.7. Maps that have the UT name DM, AS, CTF, DOM will work. If there are any questions please feel free to email me.

Ghost- Click on my signature and any of the maps on our site will work with INF 2.7 for UT. Glad I wrote that its handy-Dandy

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

13th Feb 2000, 02:45 AM
I can just cut and paste it from the site:

Please note that there have been several INF maps that have been converted to Unreal Tournament and will work with INF 2.7 (such as INF-Ceetak to DM-Ceetak), and these maps have DM-Mapname before them and work with Unreal Tournament. Maps that say things such as DM-UTInf-BridgeTooFar will work, also, because it is an Unreal Tournament map (the maps designation of DM at the very beginning tells you everything).

So to restate, any map that has INF and only INF before it (such as INF-Ceetak, INF-BridgeTooFar) will NOT work with UT, or Infiltration 2.7. Maps that have the UT name DM, AS, CTF, DOM will work. If there are any questions please feel free to email me.

Ghost- Click on my signature and any of the maps on our site will work with INF 2.7 for UT. Glad I wrote that its handy-Dandy

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

Billdog
14th Feb 2000, 12:11 AM
Thanks CC