So it's possible to shoot through walls....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
then the mapmakers have got to take care of it.
I've seen some pictures of these American houses with, let's say 10cm walls. You crazy people /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
Quite ordinary in houses without the kind of insulation we use these days in our part of the world Neo. I've been around the world and 10cm outer walls isn't uncommon in tropic and sub tropic parts of the world where building material is scare or every cent count(read 3rd world and US). In most parts of the world inner walls at 10cm would be considered a luxury. In Hong Kong poor people live in sleeping cages only big enough for 1 person and what they can carry, their can be more than 30 cages in a big living room.

G

From my understanding, many US SWAT units use the 9mm MP5's, so that if they end up shooting in a house or apartment, their bullets wont travel through the walls and into adjoining people..seems feasible for INF, as I really like the reverse friendly fire, and dont want to hurt myself/teammate in a tight map with thin walls. I suppose the question should be, should the walls also stop the 10mm from the 10A3 since thats all we have available currently in the SMG arsenal...
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

G

From my understanding, many US SWAT units use the 9mm MP5's, so that if they end up shooting in a house or apartment, their bullets wont travel through the walls and into adjoining people..seems feasible for INF, as I really like the reverse friendly fire, and dont want to hurt myself/teammate in a tight map with thin walls. I suppose the question should be, should the walls also stop the 10mm from the 10A3 since thats all we have available currently in the SMG arsenal...
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/