I finally got the pictures!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaren

Oct 11, 1999
Ypsilanti, MI USA
www.nnaf.nst
A few months ago, I mentioned a few buildings where I live in the Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti area that I was thinking of making into maps... well, I still can't get unrealed+VPC to behave on my Mac, but I *do* have pictures! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I believe that someone expressed an interest in seeing the pix if I ever got them, so I posted them at http://www.nnaf.net/~jps/building.zip - about 15 photos, and a few other images and a short descriptive text file.

As for the other building, that could take more work. I haven't been back there in a while, but I seem to recall a gov't office in that building - I'm not too keen on getting caught taking photographs of a Federal building, and then explaining that the pictures are just so a bunch of shoot-em-up game players can make a detailed map of the place for purposes of asaulting it /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Zaren (edited 03-02-2000).]