PDA

View Full Version : bombed city beta 50

Waxx
4th Mar 2000, 01:46 AM
I downloaded beta 50, and frankly was disappointed. The map was a lot better inside, but the additions killed the fun completely. I went for twenty minutes in a 16 player game and didn't see a single enemy once. If you are going to make another beta, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it smaller!

Evil Joe
4th Mar 2000, 06:35 AM
it is big but I like it alot cause it is big... I actually had the opposite opinion... I thought the inside was sort of redundant and was the week point... the buildings and the streets where very well done... I love the fact that they go uphill very nice. It does need some texture diversity but I"m sure this is something he intends to do later on. Also I'd mix up the types of furniture a bit-the same shelves and tables get monantonous. But all in all its a fun map. I can't wait to see the final version... I play the beta about every day right now

Catalyst
5th Mar 2000, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I also thought the outside was the best part of the map. I wish the gameplay was more centralized outside the map, with a few exceptions for getting into sniping perches, but more cover outside and most of the gameplay outside would be perfect. Could save a lot of poly's by filling up most of the buildings too. That would make a great 3.0 map.