PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Disappearing in my INF map

HungryGoat
7th Mar 2000, 01:20 PM
OK, I'm making a realistic map for use with Infiltration. I drop it into the game for some testing. ???...My weapons aren't showing up. So, I try playing my level with Dark Magic, everything's there. I play with no mutators/mods, everything's there. So basically when I use my map with INF, my weapons are gone but my ammo is there. Anyone have any similar problems? Can anyone on the Infiltration team help me? Thanks in advance /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif exeter421@netzero.net

------------------
Why Am I Surrounded By Frickin' Idiots? -Dr. Evil

Paralax
7th Mar 2000, 03:28 PM
When you placed the items in the level were you placing INF_UT weapons? Or are you placing UT and then letting them swap. If you are making INF specific map I would suggest loading the Inf weapons in the classes brwser. Switch to classes, click load, choose infiltrationUT.u now they should pull up under inventory-weapons-tournament weapons-INF weapons
If you are already doing this I'm not sure what the problem is.

------------------
That would be me...gettin' fragged.

HungryGoat
8th Mar 2000, 06:36 PM
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Cool, didn't even think of that! I had been doing regular UT weapons and letting them swap. One question, could the map be played with regular UT weapons/weapons mods or would I have to release 2 different versions?

------------------
Why Am I Surrounded By Frickin' Idiots? -Dr. Evil

RegularX
8th Mar 2000, 07:46 PM
You'll have to release two different versions. I'm doing this for FultonRL (I'm making a FultonDX). It's actually better that way, because the gameplay will also change, so you might want to modify some other things.