PDA

View Full Version : THREED32.OCX? Please Help.

usmc stealth
15th Mar 2000, 08:28 PM
I tried opening the map editor and a windows message pops up saying: "Component 'THREED32.OCX' not correctly registered: file missing or invalid"
Please help!

16th Mar 2000, 02:33 PM
well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

16th Mar 2000, 02:33 PM
well, do you have the file? should be in windows\system directory. if you do, check the version (right click and click the version tab i believe). i'm guessing it comes with ut, otherwise, go to microsoft and download and install the latest visual basic runtime files.

hope this helps!

Lost

bastard_o
16th Mar 2000, 06:31 PM
No.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif MicroSoft.... ahhhhh

Put UT CD2 in drive, find the UnrealEd setup program, run install program... Volia... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bastard'O

usmc stealth
17th Mar 2000, 12:53 AM
Yep I can now open the editor but I get another "critical error" that says 'Cant find 'inihttp://dynamic.gamespy.com/~unreal/modcentral/html/supergrin.gif ngine.engine.editorengine'in configuration file. History: Uobject::Safeload error <-Uobject::Staticloadclass<- Initengine
Please help.

17th Mar 2000, 04:06 PM
same error i've been getting :-) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost

17th Mar 2000, 04:06 PM
same error i've been getting :-) unfortunately, i've been away from my comp for the last week and won't be able to try anything till monday, so post the answer when you get it to work please!

Lost