2. Keep moving Dirtbag!

etc... cheers!

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

bastard_o
18th Mar 2000, 10:24 AM
First call Neo for sound effects, but any sound guru will do if Neo is busy...

Flag, hummmm, why a US flag remember please that this is a multi-national effort /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

In alpha sequence not to offend /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Sheeeesh even that way the US comes first... I am English please remember...

American, Australia, Danish, England or (GB there is a difference), Germany, Norwedgian, etc etc...

Hummm, targets, I have some nice round ones ie for .22 BSA meteor air-rifle, no public firearms over here...

Those running man silohette, friend or foe ones would be cool, I will try to find an image on the net, or a magazine image to scan.

Bastard'O

INF_Neo
19th Mar 2000, 07:32 PM
Sounds? Me? Why? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You want me to get these sounds out of opposing force? That would be no problem. If you want ME to record them, you'd have to fight with a German accent. (Your friend, the German drill instructor)

MrTicky
21st Mar 2000, 07:12 AM
If you guys want, I'll make multiply versions of INF-Tutorial

German, American, AUSTRALIAN!!!!, English, Chinese, Russian, etc.

But I'll just include the major superpowers of the world! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif AUSSIE!

Oh Bastard'O, if you think the gun laws there are bad, in AUS we cant even get AUTO or SEMI-AUTO guns, just one-shot crap!

N e way, thanx bastard'O for the ideas!

N e way, NEO! My map is similar to Boot Camp in Opposing Force n e way, just not really da same. I like Opposing Force, But I hoped the MP5 could be made more powerful /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Cheers

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!