CRM, special... driving in a truck!??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Quetzalcoatl

Mar 23, 2000
The Netherlands
Visit site
Hello,
Has anybody tried to make something like a car with a crm mover?
My friend (Isolator) made some sort of cube witch he was controling. He could move the cube with him! When he walked the cube stayed with him!
Does anybody know more of this? We are currently working on an assault map with this mover in it. But if anybody tried this before.. you might tell how you did it and if it worked?!
Because we've got troubles with disconecting from the mover.. when you controll it you controll it untill you die.
or when somebody else takes the mover.

TerOmen

Mar 24, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Hit F to get out of the mover.

Yea, I tried one of these but it had a lot of problems. I can see a use as a mechwarrior type suite though /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Build it big enough to fit around the center body and head to prevent head shots. Couldn't cover up the legs or arms though as it would glitch.

Quetzalcoatl

Mar 23, 2000
The Netherlands
Visit site
I can't get out of the mover by hitting f..
f should be fake death??..
But the main problem is that the mover makes the same moves as you, so you can make a jumping car.. I can't fix this.. and the mover can go trough walls(the player can't)
My mover has to be solid and of course, you must not be able to jump/strafe...