PDA

View Full Version : M2 .50---->

Wolfn2it
26th Mar 2000, 09:40 PM
Hey does anyone have a map or knows where one is that has the new M2 .50 turrent weapon? Im not a map maker so I cant make a map with one in it. but I would REALLY like to try the M2 out!!

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!

26th Mar 2000, 10:53 PM
It was officially released yesterday, you may have to wait a bit for one...but dont worry plenty will be along.
CC

26th Mar 2000, 10:53 PM
It was officially released yesterday, you may have to wait a bit for one...but dont worry plenty will be along.
CC

GTC
27th Mar 2000, 07:39 AM
Download the M2 pack - it contains a demo map with targets, that will give you a taste of things to come.

Make sure you turn of destructable decorations.

Personally, I thought it was cool. Only thing I didn't like was the sound of it - a bit "chunky" - I'm not sure what that means.

GTC

Lance201
27th Mar 2000, 08:51 AM
yeah we want some 0.50 maps !!!!

LCPL TWENTY

Lance201
28th Mar 2000, 11:34 AM
there are two of them in the AS-Troopers, but I donĀ“t have all the textures you need to play the map... :-((

LCPL TWENTY

djspider
2nd Apr 2000, 08:49 AM
The m2 is so easy to put in a map that i put it in existing maps.

I put one in ctf-fin yesterday just on top of the two flag bunkers and had half an hour of fun fun fun.

If anyone would like me to add one to a level and e-mail it to them i will. Just send me an e-mail with the name of the map/s you want it in and where you want it and also where i can download the map and i will see what i can do 4 u. e-mail me @:

djspider100@hotmail.com

------------------
Violence is not an option it is compulsory