Time settings between different keyframes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Does anybody know a way to specify the time between two particular keyframes ? The problem I'm facing is that when you set the time in the mover properties, the mover adjusts it speeds depending on the time you have set and the distance between 2 succesive keyframes. I like to have the same speed for the mover everywhere without having to set the different keyframes at the same distance of eachother.

Andirez

push the limits
Jan 23, 2000
Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
Yo can set the time between the calls (the time when different keyframes are triggered°, but what I mean is that the movingspeed of the mover is the same between every keyframe without having to have the keyframes at the same distance.

RaekwoN

Infiltration Level Designer
Aug 5, 1999
Melbourne, Australia
Sorry Andirez, to my knowledge there is no way that you can set different times between keyframes. Perhaps it could be scripted, if you know the right people.