mi mapa

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
ok guys, got a new map in beta here, called DM-AncientEnemies. it's based on this picture i have of the cliff dwellings built by the ancient puebloans. i also added a little old world influence in the back, but it's really just based on pictures in my archaeology book...the map seems pretty good to me, but the bot pathing is horrible...i've spent the last 3 days trying to get them to use the entire map. they ALWAYS take the tunnels when the round starts, but i assumed that most of the fighting would be taking place outside. also, the bots will not climb any of my ladders and, well, that's a pretty large part of the map...the bots just ignore the buildings...anyway, here it is guys, with no extra textures needed:

DM-AncientEnemies.unr

ftp://map:map@165.230.136.200/

Lost