PDA

View Full Version : m2

-Lost-
14th Apr 2000, 05:36 PM
is there bot support for the m2 turret? i didin't think there was, but i've got one on a boat i made and i just started doing the path noding. the bots spawn on the boat and they ignore the lift center and the m16's on the boat and instead jump off the side. the paths all go to this one point on the shore where there is nothing that they should be going to...so i went into the game and watched the bots and did 'verbose' and the bots were running at 'infilut.infadds.m2_50' or whatever...you know what i mean. so yeah, this is really annoying. anyone know what's wrong?

Lost

bastard_o
14th Apr 2000, 07:37 PM
I will have to ask Beppo.. I looked all the m2 properties and couldn't find a MaxDesireablity value... bummer.

Are you sure that this is what the bots are going for... ?

-Lost-
14th Apr 2000, 10:26 PM
yeah, that's what verbose said they were going for, but they weren't even close to it...want a picture from the editor? you can see the paths extend to the shore, but there is nothing there for me to select or move or anything.

Lost

jeremiah
7th May 2000, 01:10 PM
try setting a defense point on the trigger for the turret gun. I can get my bots to use it sometimes this way...I am also trying to figure this out...hope that helps

INFILTRATIN'!!!!