=TOO MUCH HEALTH=

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I like to play my INF with as much realism as possible im sick of finding health lying around on maps basicaly health sux.

Health should be given by fellow team mates this is my oppinion.

Or even a limited item to heal yourself.

I like trying to stay alive with 1health big rush.

Also why isnt there any Pedestrians in anyones map????

(I know this topic is hated by most but i dont give a .)

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Uhh...there aren't any pedestrians because that is basically impossible without a serious scripting overhaul. Apparently you're not the most proficient with the editor. It doesn't exactly have that much flexibility. Do a little more research...

------------------
---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer

Isnt there someone who could work the script for it?
BTW

Modeling is my area not code!!

A bank teller is not hard to make with Unrealed's AI features sure a little coding would be in order but it really isnt that hard once i have finished my game development course i may be smart enough to help with coding.

Changing the communication screen and adding sounds would be neccessary. the rest all fits in COVER ME = FOLLOW ME, even a camping order would fit fine.

Animating a new model isnt hard with UT there are some UT-character addons for 3Ds max r3. Which INF member is the modeler?? He should be able to clarify this /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
bots slow the system down.. one or two might not hurt but you have to way things like this in terms how neccasary is it to the game play vs. how much will it tax the system. Basically you pick and choose between things you need to give the sense of realism you want and you weight that against how much it will tax the system. Pedestrians are just an unneccasary tax on the system. Now if you where doing protect/kill the vip or something then the extra bot would be a neccasary tax on the system... same thing with hostages... sounds a little like SWAT or SF to me though.

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
If you like maps with no health (ala Action quake), then get a hold of mine...don't use it at all. At the mo DM-Dockside it the only one available, but I'll be providing a link to another today, and am curently flying through a 3rd.

I agree that no health means more fun...or intensity rather.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
I expect this is in the roadmap somewhere, but I see no problem with a no-health mutator that is within the infiltration mod.

A simple [Y/N] to remove all health within the levels that appears within the inf config.

The only issue I can think of is broken path nodes, maybe just a substitute for some m9 or small arms ammo...

Bastard'O

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
I actually raised something similar to this with Warren...In that with the weapon loadout system on it's way, it would be dificult to run paths properly...apprently this is being sorted with some sort of priority pathnode class...which in my opinion is the way it should have been done from the start. I have no idea why Epic decided that items would so strongly dictate the bot routes.

Personally there is nothing more annoying than having to drop an m16 on the floor just so a non player will go there.