CS style maps???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DiViNeAnGeL

May 5, 2000
Visit site
Hi there! =) I think Inf is a good mod and but support is quite good. Thats what I like best. I was wondering if there were any CS type maps for Infiltration out there. As in like more team based and suited for TDM play and not just DM play. I really enjoy CS style maps but CS dosent have bots to train with so I hope there are maps like that for Inf too. I saw a preview map called "dust" which looks so similar to "de_dust" in CS and I cant wait for it to come out. I just hope more people will make maps which promote team play. Thanks!

RaekwoN

Infiltration Level Designer
Aug 5, 1999
Melbourne, Australia
The map you are talking about is DustCity - a map I've created. I made it entirely with the team death match game style in mind, more particularly the Infiltration Standoff mode. The release of the map will be with the Infiltration 2.8 release, until then - there are screenshots on my site. Enjoy.

------------------
RaekwoN
Infiltration Level Designer

Visit RaekwoN Maps

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Six redone levels of mine will be hitting the streets when Inf 2.8 comes out.

Redone means re-lite, re-noded for better bot movement, re-textured here and there.

They are...

TerrainII DM&Team / Assault
HillBaseII DM&Team / Assault
BridgeTooFarII DM&Team / Assault

Check out the url below for a feel for what they are like...

Mike aka
bounce.gif
Bastard'O
Lead Infiltration Level Designer
RealWorld

[This message has been edited by bastard_o (edited 05-05-2000).]