Beta of 1st INF map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pita

May 2, 2000
Ottawa
www.animecritic.com
Hi,

I decided to post a beta version of an INF map I'm working on. It's my first INF map (and coincidently, my first UT map), so I'd like some feedback before I proceed further.

It's at:

http:/www.animecritic.com/DM-Tower][-INF.zip

A few things:

- it's a small city/office style map designed for 2-4 players

- it's for INF only (at the moment)

- there's no Bot support right now. I want to finish the architecture before worrying about bots

Basically, I'd like feedback on the design and aesthetics. Thanks /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

- Pita

Wolfn2it

Feb 3, 2000
users.uswest.net
Just played it-overall its a good map with a good start.
Personal opinion would be more thinner walls to shoot through (thats my favorite)
the textures need more work and more diverisity. I like the map dont get me wrong just seemed the scenery was a little blah. I saw no problems with the map itself. Very stable. Overall a good job!

------------------
Kill'em all and let God separte 'em!!!