Inf outdoor map ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TerOmen

Mar 24, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Just curious if anyone has any ideas for a big outdoorish map for Inf. Picture Delta Force(with more detail) and Inf mixed in together. My idea is a camp and army base placed in the level so both teams have somewhere to start. With some flat and mountainous areas with roads going through them. 3dmax is very good at lowering polygon counts on large landscapes. Can also add alot of trees scattered for more realism. Love to hear what everyone believes should be included.

Teromen
www.unreality.org/outdoors/news.html

Chuggs

May 31, 2000
Delta Force/INF

Thats what im doing at the moment! Im making a Delta Force map for INF. Its going to be big, but not too big. Its going to have everything you have suggested as well as a M2.50 machine gun emplacements, so you can camp with it. All my maps are of the theme of jungle warfare/outdoor. I will not make any indoor ones as this counter Ts theme is over saturated.