DM-SubBase !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J.J.

Jun 1, 2000
Maps and such

Bastard'O im willing to make the map better and improve it. Just give me sometime and i could have it better than the original. It wont be done for a while though cause at the time im working on 2 maps. A WW2 map and a map to enter into the make something real contest. Well once thats all done i could start working on this map.

Thanx

J.J.

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
Whoa, a little cocky, are we? So quick to think you can map better than Bastard'O! Let's not toot our own horn or anything...
Bastard'O is an incredible mapper...careful what you say.

--Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer
"The harder you fall, the higher you bounce." -Anonymous

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
Looking at those screenshots though, I'll probably try and make TOO many changes to it. Maybe over the holidays I'll start on my own. Sub looks a bit squatish; is it based off any in particulary, or would a full sub blow the system to kingdom come?

That's an idea; the interior of an ICBM-equiped sub

<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Still up for grabs...

Thanks Cat...

I also have the olde DM-Church level also which had rather interesting game play, shame to not bring it up to date with new textures and outside geometry..

Ok the subbase level is still up for grabs, It would just need some subtle analysis on what new stuff would suite Infiltration with rather more modern textures.

The actual sub I agree was a tad chunky but at least it was BIG it has two decks inside with 8 compartments.

As usual the poly count was bang on target hence the need for me to keep things fairly simple...

I just throught someone would just like the challenge of taking it on.

IMHO anybody should be able to sit back and thing of what would they could adjust to make the level a fun level to play.

I have had to take over a ClawFist level and finish it, tricky, I once throught it would be easy to improve on a 90% finished level, but now I have mixed views about this...

Bastard'O