map textures ect

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

J.J.

Jun 1, 2000
Sup peeps i have some bad news due to many problems in my making of DM-Huertgen i have to restart it. It just didnt turn out the way i wanted it to. It could have been better, and there were too many BSP holes in it. I was almost done too. I began beta testing, and there were too many problems. What i would appreciate would be some great textures for my map. Unfortunetly all the textures i had used for my map were erased off my hardrive. If anyone out there would tell me where to get some good WW2 textures. Also needed would be WW2 type vehicles. Artillary. half tracks, tanks ect. Thankyou that is all.

Thanx...

J.J.