Translocators???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thor's Hammer

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I am nearly done with my first level but I have one problem standing in my way. I have the shield belt hidden in a carved out portion of a large pillar. The player must use a translocator to get to the carved out area. I tried to set a translocator destination and start point so that the bots would be able to get to it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?? Thanks! :)

------------------
Thorz Hammer[PuF]
"So be it!"

Xavius

Apr 19, 2000
Galway, Galway CO, Ireland
Put a TRANSLOCDEST actor where you want the bot to throw the module to. A LIFTEXIT where you wan the bot to throw it from and another LIFTEXIT where you want the bot to go after it has translocated.
Make sure you set them all to the same LiftTag (under liftExit or liftCenter for the translocdest)
You can also replace the TRANSLOCDEST with a JUMPSPOT to make the bot do an impact hammer jump :)

bullet2.gif

Get paid to surf the web at alladvantage.com
It is not much but its not bad for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (Apart from surfing that is...)

[This message has been edited by Xavius (edited 05-03-2000).]

Thor's Hammer

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Woohoo! Xavius, you are the man! I tried your suggestion and now the bots are grabbing that shield belt like nobody's business! I think I'm finall ready to post my map. Thanks for all of your help. :)

bullet2.gif

Thorz Hammer[PuF]
"So be it!"