hey bastard o'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
wow, that downed plane you made foryour new level is VERY cool! how did you make it? did you use the 2d editor and clipped parts or did you use some sort of program?

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
oh yeah

the reason i even made this post was because i remember in one thread you were wondering what distance lighting does. well i found out that what it does is it just randomly flashes every now and then. so what im gonna do is put it in my sky box and hopefully it would make for some cool lightning effects.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
The C-130J was created just with UnrealEd(1) with a little 2d shape editing here and there a tad of de-intersection... and Volio...

The hardest part was getting the scale correct and those propeller blades, which are de-insected plane brushes which are all placed at the right angle of attack and each set of four blades fused to the prop hub as one brush...

Distance lighting... humm ok thanks for thst...

Beware though dynamic lighting has a BIG CPU hit.

I guess try it without, check out the "timedemo 1" and try it with to see what a fps hit it causes..

Bastard'O