Another Screen Shot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

whats that early AgentX?
BTW the trees actually look good for being sheets. Not too shabby

------------------------
darkliege.jpg

------------------------

Chuggs

May 31, 2000
Thats the latest AgentX weapons. I'm looking for a mod that i can use my outdoor maps on, and I'm hoping that 2.8 can do it. I'm sick of fighting in indoor environments.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Looks DAMN good. Those trees are fabulous. How do they affect the the framerate? Can you add more? I'd love to be able to fight inside a huge forest.

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

Chuggs

May 31, 2000
The frame rate is very good actually. Theres alot more trees than that there so ill post another shot soon. You would be so suprised at the frame rate, just the same as idoor levels.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
It looks to be an x-shaped plane brush. You can see it in the 2nd and 3rd trees from the left.

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

farrp

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
Can you walk through the trees??? I noticed on some maps that some of the decorations are walk-through-able. If your trees are like that PLEASE change them /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Other than that...wow, the map looks great!! Lets see some more shots

Evil Joe

I Will Kill You
Feb 13, 2000
they probably aren't decos the same effect could be made by using intersecting masked sheets you can make them "solid" with invisible collision hauls just add them to one of the sectors about 1 unit away from the sheets like this

|
|
---------------

the box produced by the "0's" being the collision haul [in this case a simple rectangle about 4 by 4 by some height.
|