Deleting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chuggs

May 31, 2000
Any quick ways of deleting brushes that are already there. For example how do I delete a tree or building thats in the map?

Jun 16, 2000
Norwich, UK
Its quite a complecated process so listen up:

Here it comes.....

Click on the object.....then press delete! Its quite hard, but you will get better after a while

<marquee>-=DeViL-MoNkeY=-</marquee>

Christopher Webb

Overtly Serious Chappy.
You have to re-compile before you see any effects.

If you're talking about the magic do-stuff brush though (the one which you add/subtract shapes with), then there is no way (to my knoweledge) of deleting it. Why would you want to? If you want a different shape, just click on it. If the size /position/something else is getting annoying, just reset it.

<insert cute/ interesting/ bizarre signature here>

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Yeah, you have to rebuild geometry to see (in the 3-D textures/dynamic lighting view) any changes you make to added, subtracted, or flat-plane brushes. Including deleting, repositioning, vertex editing, etc.
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne