Boom Boom, Out Go the Lights

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Is it possible to make lights that can be shot out?

just thought it might be a realistic touch.

ZundSig.GIF

Stone

May 22, 2000
Visit site
destructable lights

if you make your light source into a mesh its wayyyy easier to do. all ya gotta do is amke the mesh destructable have it as the ONLY light source and your away! im doing stuff like that with deus ex at the mo which btw has some nice realist meshs (but lets not get into ANOTHER fight on whos stealing what shall we? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
He He, somebody caught my little joke.

thanks, I was beginning to think I was surounded by 12yr olds /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ok, now for some trivia, Pat Travers covered the song, can you tell me who did it originaly?

ZundSig.GIF

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
hmmm....

Well... I'm all out of life-lines so I will have to guess and say...

Marion Walter Jacobs, (Little Walter) 1 May 1930, Marksville, Louisiana, USA, d. 15 February 1968. A major figure of post-war blues, Little Walter is credited for bringing the harmonica, or 'French harp', out from its rural setting and into an urban context. His career began at the age of 12 when he left home for New Orleans, but by 1946 Jacobs was working in Chicago's famed Maxwell Street...

Do I get my 1 million dollars now? :)

SP2.gif

Come on in, sit down, let me take your head off!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Bravo Spooger!

sure, I'll send you a check for that Million /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ZundSig.GIF

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Hmm...

COOL!

hehe but... I ehhh... prefer... ummm... CASH!! :)

I went to my first Pat Travers concert at 11 years old... was a "Day on the Green" in the Bay Area (CA)... ahhh the sights (skimpy clad teenagers) the sounds (Pat Travers, Blue Oyster Cult and Ted Nugent) and the smells... Burning Shrubery(sp?).

OK I got one for you my man...

Who was the lead singer for Journey before the girly sounding Steve Perry and how many albams did they release with this better (IMO) singer?

Yes... sorry Im going way OT.

SP2.gif

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
you gotta dig Neal Schon's afro though /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

In the '80s he started a little guitar company that made some nice axes (don't know if it's still around)

It is nice to see some other Olefarts (what's sad is in this crowd, a 31yr old is an olefart)

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
ROFLMAO!

It's funny that you mentioned the afro on Neal Schon! I was going to scan the NEXT CD cover and post it because his "fro" was so... hip! LOL

Then I figured I would end up getting nasty email about publishing rights and all... oh well. hehe

Not sure about those axes, but I bet they would be worth some $$ now! Oh, and I know what you mean about the old fart thing... (33).

Late!

SP2.gif

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
hmm...

With 2 guys older than me here, does this mean that at 30 maybe I'm a "younger" INF forum member after all? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Okay, it's probably just wishful thinking...

Rats.
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I dug around on the net and found a pic.

early_days.jpg

I bet Ole Neal would like to forget this one /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ZundSig.GIF

Moron

May 8, 2000
To {PhD}Alpha_9

I'm 32, so your not alone....

I dont want to think about what they found in that afro, when he cut it off... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Moron

"Living seriously damages your health"

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
now im really into classic rock(the who, led zeppelin, pink floyd, credence clearwaterrevival...the list goes on) and ive never ehard of those guys...who exactly are they? did they play rock?

JB.gif